Membership of the Society entitles you to:
– use the Society’s studio and facilities at one or more of the weekly groups
– exclusive participation in the Annual Members Easter Art Exhibition
– special entry fee rates for all exhibitions and workshops
– membership card which may attract discounts on art supplies
– a personal web page in our Members’ Gallery, with as many images as you wish.
– monthly email newsletter containing news and links to what’s on
– the opportunity to advertise your own exhibitions, workshops or other news on our Instagram or Facebook pages
– the opportunity to hold a group exhibition at the studio for between 3 and 10 artists
– be part of an active, knowledgeable, generous and skilled artist community!
Basic Membership is $40 per calendar year..
Renewals are due on 1 January each year..
Membership of the Society is open to individuals who are interested in the practice of the creative arts, wish to participate in one or more of the approved activities of the Society and who accept its objects and rules. Please note there is no group membership permitted. You can read the Society’s Constitution here
Complete the Online Membership Form and pay by bank deposit. When you submit the form you will receive an email notification. If you don’t receive this automated response, then we have not received your membership application
Download the paper Membership Application 2021 complete and post it with your payment to:
The Secretary Blackheath Art Society PO Box 224 Blackheath 2785 NSW
Your application will be considered at the next Committee meeting and we look forward to welcoming you to the Blackheath Art Society.