Membership of the Society entitles you to:
– use the Society’s studio and facilities at one or more of the weekly groups
– exclusive participation in the Annual Members Easter Art Exhibition
– special entry fee rates for all exhibitions and workshops
– membership card which may attract discounts on art supplies
– a personal web page, including up to 6 images, at a special low members price and one free annual update
– quarterly newsletters and optional email bulletins containing news about what’s on and inviting correspondence and articles from members
– the opportunity to advertise your own exhibitions, workshops or other news in our newsletter, bulletins or Facebook page
– be part of an active, knowledgeable, generous and skilled artist community!
Basic Membership is $40 per calendar year or $20 if you join after 1st July.
Renewals are due on 1 January and the application form is online and in the December newsletter.
Membership of the Society is open to individuals who are interested in the practice of the creative arts, wish to participate in one or more of the approved activities of the Society and who accept its objects and rules. Please note there is no group membership permitted. You can read the Society’s Constitution here
Download the membership application , complete and return with your payment to:
The Secretary Blackheath Art Society PO Box 224 Blackheath 2785 NSW
Complete the online membership form and pay by bank deposit.
Your application will be considered at the next Committee meeting and we look forward to welcoming you to the Blackheath Art Society.